We promise you a safe stay with us.
What we do for it:
- The V-Team is vaccinated, wears medical masks and tests itself daily.
- Our staff regularly takes part in hygiene training courses in order to be able to offer you the highest possible level of safety.
- Experienced cleaners clean rooms and public spaces very conscientiously.
We ask our guests:
- wearing a medical mask outside the room. This can of course be left at the seat in the breakfast and bistro room.
- to comply with the distance rules (1.5 m distance to people who do not belong to your own household).
- use hand sanitizer regularly.
- You are considered vaccinated: 14 days after the last vaccination
- You are considered recovered: a minimum of 28 days and a maximum of 3 months after confirmation.
- The tests must not be older than 24 hours (list of test sites on the City of Bonn website) https://www.bonn.de/themen-discoveren/gesundheit- Verbraucherschutz/informationen-zu-coronavirus-testungen#alle-teststellen-im -overview )
- In the case of a longer stay, further negative evidence must be provided.
- Exception: Children up to the age of 15 do not need to present proof or a test.